Wednesday, December 12, 2007

darkpony, don't bother reading this post

because it's about fashion, men's fashion. what do dudes think about thom browne and his shrunken suits? i know that my readership consists of a few-what is the word the kids are using today?-metrosexual! boys. i'm talking about you, jamie sabuda! anyway, i saw this guy on the e train from queens yesterday who was totally sporting a thom browne suit, and i was all like, "look at this guy trying to be thom browne. is it thom browne? must google thom browne." well, it was him! he was sitting down, and those short pants ride up pretty high. also, he wears little black socks with his oxfords in the winter. just curious!

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Hamtramck said...

Don't forget me, I also work in the fashion/apparel industry!

Hmmm, Thom Brown cropped look. I've always been a fan of cuffing my pant legs on a rainy day, so long as you have presentable socks on. I've been wanting to buy a suit for awhile now but I don't think I could go for the super cropped look, it's a bit too fast for me personally.

The overall look reminds me of a Jean-Pierre Jeunet movie.

4:07 PM  
Blogger hazeldove said...

oh, i didn't forget you! you know how jamie sabuda likes to google himself, right? i was thinking that thom browne should actually wear longer socks with his suits that might add a nice shot of color, instead of showing skin...

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home