Thursday, January 12, 2006

if you were born in the 1980s, don't even bother reading




who needs gawker stalker when i can post my celebrity sightings right here on my very own blog, right? by the way, you may think that i'm making some of these up, but i really do possess a real gift for recognizing the most obsure as well as the most famous celebrities.

omg, i was just running an errand over by rockefeller center and saw the girl who played simone on head of the class. she looks exactly the same as in her glory days and still has really long red hair.

in other sightings, i must share this somewhat recent one because it might be the cream of the crop. so, darkpony and i were walking through the park in our neighborhood, and there is this guy with a really long braid eating a sandwich on a park bench in the dark. after circling the bench about three times, i confirmed that it was jake ryan! from sixteen candles. jake ryan! still lookin' fine after all of these years. let me just say that this is my second jake ryan! encounter since living in nyc. he must be stalking me. this time he said, "hey baby, i know that you are turning 16 (x2) this year. let's get together at my parents' house and sit on top of a glass table with a cake with 16 (x2) candles on them. then we will totally make out over the flaming cake. this will happen after you skip your sister's wedding reception, and i pick you up in my porsche which i will be leaning against outside of the church." okay, i made that part up, but i really did see jake ryan!. you can ask darkpony.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can say with absolute confidence that more people I know have had run-ins/sightings of Jake Ryan than any other celebrity.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home