Friday, February 24, 2006

mama mia

so, my mother likes to relate any movie she watches to her own life. yesterday, she calls to tell me that she rented the weatherman, starring nicholas cage, and there was a part that was sooo coincidental to her own life. here we go:

"remember when your brother and i spent christmas in new york with you? well, in the weatherman, nicholas cage's fat daughter's nickname is camel toe, and he says, "here i am in new york for christmas with camel toe.' remember how your brother called you camel toe that christmas, and it was the first time i had ever heard that term?"

help me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I think I was talking some shit about "smuggling yo-yos".

Nice holiday topic of conversation, right. I guess I was being kind of an a-hole.

She always gets the facts wrong.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home