Tuesday, March 28, 2006

i listen to music for the melody

because i can never understand the freakin' lyrics. ever. here are some classic lyrics that i have royally screwed up:

van morrison's brown eyed girl: hey where do we go
hazeldove's brown eyed girl: hey there amigo

the cranberries' linger: you've got me wrapped around your finger
hazeldove's linger: you've got me wrapped around your big brown eyes

now, here is a song i was just listening to on my ipod that i think would benefit from my lyric/song title screw-up:

the 6ths' all dressed up in dreams: i was all dressed up in dreams
hazeldove's all dressed up in dreams: i was all dressed up in jeans

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha.

I have another friend who made that same mistake. I've been singing "all dressed up in jeans" ever since.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home