Thursday, March 09, 2006

shameless plugs for friends

my friend, benjamin strong, has written an article for slate.com. check it out here. benjamin says, "Really, this hardly is the best thing I've ever written or anything, in fact kinda dry, and you don't have to read it at all. I just want as many hits as possible, so maybe I can write for Slate again (they pay well, well decently anyway). Help a guy in need." so do as he says!

also, my friend, chris, has an art exhibit in nyc that involves basket weaving and algorithms or something. you should also check this out.

congrats to both benjamin and chris! keep up the good work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding, this guy Benjamin, I don't know. But I guess it's awful nice of you to help him out even if he can't string two words together very clearly.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home