Sunday, December 30, 2007

i survived the holidays. barely.

besides spending quality time with my completely normal and sane family, of course, here are a couple of highlights of my trip to the midwest, usa.

1. lily! that's a picture of her there. she's like a little doll you can carry around and cuddle. i love her.

2.
royal crown cola! i didn't get a picture of this, but i think my hometown might be the only place in the united states, if not the world, with a rc cola vending machine.
3. rod stewart! mother was telling me there was a rod stewart impersonator around, and i was fortunate enough to see him with my very own eyes at the airport. he really looks like rod stewart. i am not kidding. i also enjoyed the subtle touch of the union jack sneaks. i heart you, rod!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home