Wednesday, April 16, 2008

i tumblr for ya

instead of having darkpony set me up with my own website, he decided that tumblr would be a good option for me. and, of course, he was right. tumblr's super easy to use. it's also what all of the cool bloggers are using. adios, blogger. arrivederci, wordpress. you can choose your own color schemes and the templates are sleek yet very simple. so here's my sewing blog called "since 1974." i don't think that title really has anything to do with sewing, but i don't care. i will post my first video post when i go home tonight. first i have to get through this work day. tick tock. stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home