Wednesday, January 18, 2006

goodbye mcdonald's, hello wendy's- part II

as you know from my previous post, i love me the wendy's 99 cent menu. i even devoured some wendy's goodness today to the sweet cash register cha ching of $2.15, including tax. anyway, the other day i saw a commercial for mcdonald's that said that their 6pc chicken nuggets were going to be on the dollar menu... until the end of this month. how lame. i mean what's the point? oh mcdonald's, are you going to lure me in with the low price and then trick me in february with the higher price? what are you wal-mart? you wish. anyway, i would take wendy's 5pc crispy nuggets anyday over that dark meat 6pc nastiness. boo yah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this really really made me laugh!

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home