Friday, January 06, 2006

seriously, star, you need to cut this out

The first time he held me in his arms sexually, it was almost frightening because we knew our erotic interest in each other could take over every other thing," Star writes breathlessly. "We had an intoxicatingly sexual connection the first two months of our relationship."

So volcanic was their lust that they consulted their pastor, who advised them to remain celibate until their wedding.

"It wasn't an easy decision," recalls Star. "Al is a beautiful man. He's got the legs of a stallion. He'd be a perfect Ralph Lauren model."

"One day, we would read in the press that Al was out gallivanting with a bunch of women," Star writes. "The next day, we'd read a story questioning his sexuality. I remember my husband saying to me, 'Baby, what am I today?' And me answering, 'Just who you were yesterday, baby.'" Star tells People magazine, where her book is excerpted, "I don't even deal with that question [of his sexual orientation]. … I know who my husband is." (source: NY Daily News)

dear ms. jones,

did you get my first letter? again, you are doing such great work proving that al is a heterosexual studmuffin.

seriously, keep it up!-
hazeldove



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home