Friday, January 06, 2006

too much information, star jones

On Al's bedroom attire: "About a week later, in bed, I said to him, 'Honey, you have on your T-shirt - are you cold?' And he, whom most people consider to have one of the most gorgeous bodies on the planet - those shoulders - answered me by saying, 'I just don't look as good naked as you do.'"
On her self-loathing: "I'd always decapitate the photos of models or movie stars wearing [beautiful] clothes ... Sometimes, I'd put a photo of my own face on a photograph in place of, say, Catherine Deneuve's."
On Al's passion: "My man - he's passionate ... Al is passionate about some textures - he loves the feel of cashmere."
On how they got through two months of celibate courtship: "Al and I often used dancing as that outlet ... We'd read poetry out loud. When I say to you that this was far more intense lovemaking than any 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am' could ever be, I mean it."
(source: page six)

dear star jones,

you have once again proven to me that your husband, al, is totally not gay.

keep up the good work!-

hazeldove




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home