Thursday, January 03, 2008

let's get political, political, i want to get political...

since the iowa caucus is today, i'm feeling quite political, so let's talk about ron paul. i really don't know much about this guy, but he seems to have quite the following of fanatical freakshows (check out that alliteration, heh?). why the harsh words? well, when you are on a two-hour flight from new york to chicago and some nutjob holds up a ron paul bumper sticker the entire flight, you have the right to assume that something is a little wack-a-doodle. am i right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinda reminds me of my crazy "Deaniac" days in 2003-2004.

I still have 750 1" buttons I use for household jobs like hanging drapery and keeping my pants closed.

Wack-a-doodles are fun if for no other reason than to see reactions from uber-conservative chumps!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home