Thursday, October 11, 2007

coffee cart trouble is a-brewin'

so, i got my haircut a week ago or so pretty short. i told the stylist to cut my hair like jean seberg's in breathless, but of course, just ended up looking like myself, very shorn. anyway, i like it. it's easy to do, and i don't have to think about it once during the day, but my coffee cart lady seems to believe it may have all been a big mistake. every day, she has been recommending places where i should get my haircut which i find to be a bit strange. she also asked me, "are you comfortable with your hair like that?" i told her i was, but she doesn't seem to believe me...boo hoo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Considering your haircut, does this mean you're going to hook up with a black panther now? Does Darkpony know this?

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home