Friday, January 11, 2008

vintage hazeldove

darkpony told me the other night that he was reading the "striped shirts" archives, and he said something like, "they are actually really funny; it's like you didn't write them." he clarified his statement, and it makes perfect sense to me, but i'm not going to bore you with the details here. so "striped shirts," formerly "striped shirts & skinny pants," has been around for 2+ years now. i thought it might be a good idea to share some of my favorite posts with you. first up is this gem from December 8, 2005:

oh, clementine
last night i was eating a clementine, and i kid you not, there were more than twenty seeds in it. i should have been paid to eat that clementine because it was a lot of work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home